We should have done ACN just to hit it in a stretch hummer:) Ha ha, I just saw that video of your Mom going nuts about the new one. I was giggling like crazy. About 6 weeks left? SOO EXCITING! Get as much sleep as you can while you can! Take you two!
Everybody should do ACN...it's the best, and now I can market for every major cellular phone company out there. I'm going to make millions! Hey Reese, you could have mentioned your good friend, Bryan, and how he was with you at this ACN event and took this picture.
3 comments:
We should have done ACN just to hit it in a stretch hummer:) Ha ha, I just saw that video of your Mom going nuts about the new one. I was giggling like crazy. About 6 weeks left? SOO EXCITING! Get as much sleep as you can while you can! Take you two!
Everybody should do ACN...it's the best, and now I can market for every major cellular phone company out there. I'm going to make millions! Hey Reese, you could have mentioned your good friend, Bryan, and how he was with you at this ACN event and took this picture.
I need you to show me how to get my blog all cool and junk because I'm jealous and this site isn't idiot proof like I need it to be :(
Post a Comment