That's right! Mason got a high chair for his 4 month birthday. He is growing up so fast. At his 4 month checkup he weighed in at 14 lbs. 15 oz. and was 27" long!! That's above the 95th percentile for length! He will actually turn 4 months old at the end of this week while we are in Alberta, Canada.
1 comment:
Holy cow! Look at that little guy! He has grown up so much over the summer! We really need to get together, you need to let me know how to cope post track! We had some bad news, I was expecting number 2 (3 months along) and found out that we lost the baby on Tuesday. I can't believe that I am already ready for another one, but I can't wait, maybe it's the lords way of teaching me patience? Anyway, my phones sim card died this summer, along with all the numbers in it, if you wouldn't mind sending me your number I'd appreciate it! Hope all is well and that I'll get to see you soon!
Post a Comment