- First of all, thank you for all your Happy Birthday wishes yesterday. A big thanks goes out to Reese who gave me a great day. We went shopping. Now your first thought of shopping is probably to a clothing store of some kind or just in the mall somewhere; well, you're wrong. He took me to almost all the bike shops in Logan to find me a spiffy, new road bike. I've been wanting one so bad and today we found one that is going to be great! Then after bike shopping we dropped off Mason with our neighbors and he took me golfing. Now, I didn't hit my best round of golf but I did hit some of my best shots ever! (I need to work on putting...anyone want to play minigolf?) Then we went out to dinner and that topped the day because I didn't have to cook.
- Second, a lot of you fellow bloggers have been talking about your babies getting new teeth and I wanted to join in. That's right Mason is getting a new tooth to add to the 8 teeth he already has. It is way in the back of his mouth and I think it is a 2-year molar, which is crazy because he just turned 1 a month ago!!! Of course, he did get his very first tooth when he was about 4-months old so I think he just gets them quick.
- Third, I am unbelievably excited for by brother Brett and his wife Lynette to be moving to Utah from Virginia. Even if it is for just a little while, it is going to be awesome having them close.
- Last but not least, all you bloggers that check your blog 10 times a day, myself included, maybe we should get together and hang out instead of waiting to see what each other posts. Wouldn't it be more efficient at telling each other what is going on in our lives? And then, after hanging out, we can go home and blog about how much fun we had being with each other. Have you people call my people and we'll set up a time to get together.
Keep it Real!
5 comments:
I am so glad you had a great birthday! I want a bike too! You are so brave for riding a road bike I just want a mountain bike because I am afraid of the cars!
Jessica and Bryan are offended because you did not mention us. We for sure thought you would mention the fact that we are moving back to Utah too. Since we didn't acknowledge your birthday then we'll just call it even and we would like to start hanging out with you either on Memorial day or the day after that or the day after that or the day after that...Our people will contact your people soon. Peace.
yeah i am glad you had a good birthday!!!
i would have to agree with you abuot all of us obsessive bloggers getting together! you can come over whenever you want. well now that it is nice we should go to the park lots
Hi Lacey! How are you and your cute family doing? I just started a blog and heard on mothers day that you had one too so I though I'd stop by and say hi!! I can't believe how big Mason is! He is such a stud! Well I hope all is well with you guys!! Love ya!
p.s I love your hair!! Way cute!
happy belated birthday! i'll be honest i really did know it was coming....i just spaced it, i promise! i'm in for get togethers. park anyone? what's up with midweek too? i never hear anything anymore! and hey why should we have to wait for midweek? give my a call lace!
Post a Comment