Now you can't tell by this photo but Mason is growing some serious teeth right now at his young age of almost 14 months. I was helping him brush his teeth this morning and I found 2 more teeth popping up out of his gums. So, let's count, he has 8 teeth in front, 4 up top and 4 on the bottom; he has a molar coming in on his top left side; and he has 2 more teeth coming in on the upper right side.
This means that Mason currently has 11 teeth!!! And he isn't even 14 months old yet!
3 comments:
Oh sweet boy! I love the new pictures. We wished we could have seen all of you last weekend. Miss you.
Mason doesn't even look like a baby anymore...that is sad! way to grow those teeth Mason!!!!
You better watch out. If he starts biting that's gonna HURRRT! That is such a cute picture of Mason. He has such big blue eyes.
Post a Comment