Well, we are officially moved in. We moved in all of our things last weekend with the help of the Schroeder Clan and our neighbor Bryan and Jess watched Mason, but now we are officially in because our house is clean, we have already started home improvement projects, and we have the internet!
That's right, we have already started little projects around the house. Today, Reese and I laid a little landing of stones from the front yard to the back. Mason helped. It looks pretty good and I would post pictures for all of you to see but I have no idea where the camera is. I know I packed it but where? WHERE!?! I'll find it in the last box I unpack I just know it. Since there are no pictures to show you, just close your eyes and imagine a quaint, little rock landing at the side of our house. Now this will be easier for those of you who have actually seen our house and for those of you who have not, come on over! We'd love to have you! You can help us paint :)
1 comment:
yeah!!! sorry we didn't help! :(
we should go walk the trail by your house this week! how does thursday work? anyone can come!!!
Post a Comment