My mom came up last week and used her green thumb to help us get some plants into our yard. Here's my mom sweeping up some clippings, our plants that were planted, and my poor smashed finger. I smashed it while moving rocks in our yard. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER I was in so much pain.


Then on Saturday, I was able to attend my friend's wedding. Beth made a beautiful bride and I am so excited for her!



Once we got back to Logan from Salt Lake and started getting back into a routine, Mason had an impromptu sprinkler party in our front yard with his friends Jake and Kate. The kids were so funny in the water and they were all drenched by the time we shut off the water.
Then on Saturday, I was able to attend my friend's wedding. Beth made a beautiful bride and I am so excited for her!
Once we got back to Logan from Salt Lake and started getting back into a routine, Mason had an impromptu sprinkler party in our front yard with his friends Jake and Kate. The kids were so funny in the water and they were all drenched by the time we shut off the water.



4 comments:
Happy anniversary guys!! Time goes so fast, I love that picture of you two!! Your yard looks so nice!! I hope your poor finger is okay, it looks so painful! I'm glad Mason won the wet t-shirt contest!haha So funny!!
I love Beth! she looks so pretty! Megan also looks so cute pregnant! Fun pictures!
The pictures turned out cute! It was way good to see you guys and I hope to see you soon! Love ya!
yeah for yard work..do you guys haveyour house up for sale?? how is that going?
Mason looks cute getting all wet
Post a Comment