Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Day!!

Here is a little taste of what we did on Halloween...

First, Mason got dressed in his Gorilla costume and we went over to ours friend's house to meet up for trick-or-treating downtown to all the Main Street businesses.
I put Mason in the stroller because I thought it would be easier to manage him. Once he realized that people were just giving him candy he got really excited! He ate quite a bit of candy...he would probably say that he did not get enough but it sure was more than I would have liked him to have. But when you take an excited 18-month-old boy, get him around friends, and get him on a sugar rush...he has to stop sometime. We only went about 2 blocks before Mason CRASHED!!

At least we didn't have to pick up any more candy.
Here is the group at the end of our Main Street Trick-or-Treating.
So what does a husband do when he receives a call from his wife a half hour before leaving to the Halloween party informing him of a change in costume? A GOOD one straps on those tights, hikes up that skirt, and CHEERS!!

***VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED***

Below are some pictures of the Halloween Party that we went to that night. You can see us together in our "Pyramid". In case you didn't know, Lacey is the football player, Reese is the Cheerleader, and Mason our the Silverback Mascot.

Brett and Nette with "Greese Lightning and Reese taking Mason for a ride in the car.

10 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

how fun! Molly had the same costume when she was about that same age and size as Mason! So cute!!!

LOL!!! you guys are funny! Great costumes! Oh Reese - I remember your sisters dressing you as a girl ever since you were little! ;)

Whit said...

Oh it's Reena! Mason looks darling. I love the family photo below.

nate_clarlaw said...

So fun! I love your Halloween Costumes! It looks like you guys had a great time!!

Jenae said...

You guys are funny!! I love the pyramid picture!! Reese is so pretty!!haha jk

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious!! i LOVE the costumes..for some reason it doesn't surprise me!

Courtney said...

I love your costumes! That was so nice of Reese to dress up, such a wonderful cheerleader he makes!

me and him said...

looks like you guys had a blast. honestly, i can't believe reese fit in your cheerleading outfit. so funny. and how in the heck did mason fall ASLEEP during down town trick or treating???

Melany said...

what a lovely little cheerleader.

Gentri said...

I love the costumes! How in the world did you talk him into that?

Sanders said...

Craziness! I totally thought you were a guy when I saw the picture of you...I thought it was Reese's surfer brother that was a little femme! Way to go all out!