Last night after family home evening, Mason started looking for everyone's "BIIIG" toes. He started with Daddy. He says,"Daddy toes, BIG!" and then grabs both of Reese's big toes. He then did the same to me but said, "Mommy's toes,BIG!" He then grabbed his own toes while emphasizing how big they were. Then he stood up, looked around and said, "Sis' toes?" Reese and I realized he was looking for Baby Sis' big toes so we said that we couldn't see her toes just yet. Then he looked slightly sad and said, "Oooooh."
It's nice that he knows she is a part of our family even though she's not here just yet. My due date is still the 21st of November (18 days) but my doctor also says that she could be here any day. We will keep everyone posted.
3 comments:
How exciting! I remember those last few weeks I was so ready to be done.
Have you finished her baby quilt yet? I'm still working on Norah's. :)
SO CUTE! i can't wait to see your little one! she will be gorgeous!!
sooooooo sweet!
Post a Comment