There are a couple posts today so go on down for a scroll...
Jaylee is also starting to smile. She started a while ago but it seems as though I am not a consistent blogger anymore. So here are a couple pics from the last couple weeks.
Her first modeling experience for homemade baby beanies.
Taken on 3-month birthday
There's a little pink stain on her shirt here because we had our first ear infection, but you'd never know she was sick because she's still so happy.
7 comments:
She's such a doll!! I LOVE the picture with her in the beanie! So cute! I can't believe she's 3 months already!
Wahoo! I'm sp glad she is smiling now! So flipping cute!
Isn't it the funnest thing when they start smiling? And did you seriously make that beanie? That's my favorite picture. Dang, you are good.
I LOVE all your new pictures. All of them are so stinkin' cute. We were bummed to miss hanging out during super bowl so we will have to plan another time.
cute pictures and huge congrats on a Mason being potty training!!!!
oh my gosh Lacy! where have you been my whole life!!! 3 things I have to say to you ... #1 i am glad that you added me as a friend on facebook (it is about time)#2 i am happy you have a blog #3 You have some REALLY cute kids! xoxoxo
Lacey! I am so excited to be reconnected with you and your family! We miss you terribly too. The last time we were in Utah, your Mom left because Mason was being born, that is way too long! You're children are absolutely gorgeous. We hope to make it out to Utah sooner than later; and Jeremy loves Logan so maybe we could make a stop. If you are ever in CA or need an excuse to come or place to stay please know we would LOVE to have you/see you. Hope that all is well, and really I am so excited to be reconnected!
Post a Comment