Sunday, March 28, 2010

Did I Mention That We are Moving?

Jaylee turned 4 months back on the 8th of March.  She is smiling more and more everyday and she is also starting to jabber a little bit too. She also likes to spit and blow bubbles lately.
Here are her stats:
Weight:  14 lbs. 7.5 oz   75%
Height:  24 1/4 inches   70%
She sleeps from 9:00pm to 8:00 am!  11 hours Boo-yeah!
She enjoys her rice cereal but not the multivitamin that she has to take.  She also LOVES to be sitting or standing.  She has great control of her hands.  She grabs and holds toys like a champ!
We just love her!

Mason builds a house that he and Jaylee can play in.  It is a combination of Jaylee's play mat and Mason's blankets.  Above is the outside view and below is what it looks like inside.
They really like it in there.  It's nice that they are already such great friends even though Jaylee is still so young.
Mason and I make smoothies almost every day.  Usually we are dressed and not in our pjs but we took this picture in our PJs especially for you bloggers out there. ;)  And yes, I do realize that Mason is in Christmas PJs...he loves them, they fit, and who wouldn't want to celebrate Christmas all year long anyway.
This picture of Mason and Reese was taken at our new park.  No, there wasn't a new park put up near our house.  We are actually moving to Richmond.  This awesomely-huge, made-for-adults swing set is at the park near where we are moving to and I'm sure we will be there almost everyday this summer.
Reese and I are in a picture together once every 3 months it seems like.  So here is the picture of us this quarter.

We are excited and sad to be moving.  We have come to really love our ward and neighbors.  We've really enjoyed fixing up our house and ALWAYS having Saturday projects that need to be done, but that's being a homeowner!  It is really fun and thrilling to start building a house and have the chance to make new friends.

Just remember that we are only moving about 20 minutes North so don't hesitate to call and we'll get together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

20 minutes north? That means Mason will be 20 more minutes from me and Otis.

Silcox Stories said...

Exciting things going on in your house! I am of the opinion that Christmas pj's are acceptable year round; way to go Mason. We make "smoovees" here all the time too :).

Brassy Apple said...

that's exciting for you! why the move?

and have you heard? we are moving to UTAH! yeah!!! but we will be more south of you.... :)

Johnsens said...

Exciting...I can't wait to see pictures!

Beth said...

I bet you are way excited for a new house! Not much to fix up on the new ones! Well except for puting in a yard and such. I can't believe she is already sleeping 11 hours! That is awesome. Kelsie does anything from 8-10 hours. Lucky. Love the tent! Cracks me up.