Nothing like getting the camera out and taking pictures just because.
Mason and I making banana bread.
I love this picture of Mason and Jaylee playing with Mason's trains.
Even though Jaylee just likes to eat the track. Look at those chompers!
We had quite a wind storm in June. Main street and people's yards were littered with broken branches and other debris. The trees at our rental house had some branches that were about to fall at any moment and since we didn't want our kids hurt by falling branches, Reese scaled the tree and started cutting.
Reese had to climb pretty high.
1 comment:
Hello! Is he crazy? You know how many trauma patients come in by doing stuff like that? A lot! And don't say it will never happen. That is what they all say. Am I lecturing much? Sorry. I just see people hurt all the time. I'll shut up now. I would like more pics of your house please!
Post a Comment