Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Couple Months Late

(Please keep in mind that this is a make-up post.  These pictures were taken in July 2010. Thank you)
 We moved into our new house in July.  In packing up all the kids' toys, I realized that they do NOT need anymore.  The day after I announced this, Reese came home with a "Backhoe tractor" for Mason to dig in the yard.  When I said that there weren't supposed to be any more toys, I was told that it wasn't a toy but a tool.
 Dad showing Mason how to use the new tractor.

 Funny faces and using the table for a jungle gym.
 When I can't find Jaylee, she's usually playing under the table.


In the morning, Mason will climb into Jaylee's crib and they will drink their morning milk together.
 Lately, when I want to take a picture of Mason he has to get a practice one in first before I can get him to smile. So here's the silly face.
And here's the sweet one. He has his back pack on getting ready for preschool.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is so cute that they drink a bottle together.