Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mason's sayings

Today's conversation with Mason...
He took a soccer ball from Jaylee and put it on the dining table...

Me: Mason please give the ball back to Jaylee. She was playing with it.
Mason: No, maybe it's a training exercise.
Me: Oh yeah? Well can you give it to her?
Mason: No, I'm going to go work out. (Goes into his room then comes out a few minutes later breathing heavily) Mommy, I'm tired. That was a hard workout.

Jaylee's moment:
Whenever Mason gets sent to timeout, Jaylee goes and sits next to him.
She was slamming on the computer and I said, "No, no Jaylee. Do you need to go to time out?". She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and walked away.
After a minute of wondering where she went I found her sitting sadly in her Elmo chair in her room waiting to get out of timeout.



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

no way! we use the elmo chair for time out too! haha your kids are way too dang cute.

Jenae said...

"Maybe it's a training exercise" hahaha That is hilarious! LOVE your family picture on the top of your blog! Cute little family!

Beth said...

Hahahaha. That is too funny! Isn't crazy what they already understand at this age?