Friday, March 7, 2008

Put me in Coach, I'm Ready for Action!

There are only a handful of people that have seen this extraordinary sight in person so I thought I would share it with everyone.



On Monday, Reese, Mason and I went over to our neighbor's just to hang out. While there, Mason found a balloon and just started walking around with it. He would fall down pretty often and didn't really have the hang of it, but as you can see, he is a pro now. This video was taken on Friday, merely 4 days after his first real walking extravaganza.

Yesterday (Thursday), I was working on the computer and Mason was just walking back and forth in our computer room. It was almost as if he was practicing so that he could show Reese later that day. If he falls or sits down, he has to go over to a chair or the couch to pull himself up, but today he tried to just push up from the ground. It didn't work too well because he almost face planted.

6 comments:

Whit said...

YES! M was petting the screen saying, "I am touching hime. He is so cute!"

Sweet Pea said...

Congrats to Mayson and condolences to Mom:)! What a fun time. It's funny that when they get it, they just get it. Never takes too long. I love the adorable picture of you and Reece at the top of your blog, truly a match made in heaven. Anyways, hope things are going well in Logan! Are you doing the medical transcriptionist thing or still working at Wells Fargo? Take care!

me and him said...

yay for mason! that's awesome lacey. and i love the new background and picture...so cute!

me and him said...

oh...our swim lessons are on campus at the hper! you should come!

the McLaughlin's said...

I would like to say two things. One, way to be Mason. You are the man. Two, I do not see a link to Jessica and my blog. Do you hate us?

Denise said...

You're raising quite the athlete...no suprise with how athletic you both are!!