I think I blinked because it seems like he just turned 4 months old. He has been growing really fast and Reese and I are loving every moment of being parents. He doesn't go in for his 1-year checkup until Monday the 14th but I'll try to give as many Mason stats as I can right now.
Here's Mason:
Favorite food: Everything! He loves to snack on grapes, beans, cheese, ham, yogurt, oreos, cantelope, oranges, broccoli, pizza, toast, bread and jam, ice cream
Favorite drink: Apple juice. Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder gave him some Apple juice and now it's his favorite treat.
Favorite things to do: Play in any type of water, wrestle with Daddy, eat take walks, sleep, stay up late, give Mommy hugs
Favorite food: Everything! He loves to snack on grapes, beans, cheese, ham, yogurt, oreos, cantelope, oranges, broccoli, pizza, toast, bread and jam, ice cream
Favorite drink: Apple juice. Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder gave him some Apple juice and now it's his favorite treat.
Favorite things to do: Play in any type of water, wrestle with Daddy, eat take walks, sleep, stay up late, give Mommy hugs

6 comments:
It was so good to see him. He is so sweet. I love the cake. Did you make it?
ha. we found your blog. now you can't stop being our friends or else it will be awkward. yep.
FYI. I did not make the cake pictured, but I did find a picture of it on the internet. That's creativity right there!
I can't believe Mason is already 1! Wow, time really did go by super fast. What a great time to celebrate, he sounds like quite the little man! Yeah for birthdays :)
happy birthday! wow 1 years old. Did he get his own cake to eat? i bet he just dove right in.
Hi Reese...it is your cousin Emily. It is so good to see pictures of you guys! I was with Wendy and Whitney and Erica at Angie's pageant on Sat. It was fun to see them. Hope you guys are doing well. Emily
Post a Comment