that is so racist that you guys think all we want to buy is pink. because there are other girl colors, right? like white, cream, beige, off-white...happy b-day reese!
Lacey - I am so happy that I found your blog! I still have that memory of us at Lake Powell riding the jet ski's with my cousins the Edmunds! I would love to keep in touch! My blog is private but if you email me at artichokendj@yahoo.com I can send you an invite and we can stay in touch. Natalie Johnson (Tillmann) P.S. Your little man is so cute!
I am so glad that you wrote me back. I actually found you through Megan C. blog. I really have no idea how I found her blog. This is such a fun way to stay in touch and see everyone from good old Alta!!! Let me know if you didnt get an invite to my blog! Much Love! Natalie
9 comments:
that is so racist that you guys think all we want to buy is pink. because there are other girl colors, right? like white, cream, beige, off-white...happy b-day reese!
Reese is a stud. Keep the FERVOR baby!
Happy Birthday Bro! I love you!
Happy Birthday Bro! I love you!
Lacey - I am so happy that I found your blog! I still have that memory of us at Lake Powell riding the jet ski's with my cousins the Edmunds! I would love to keep in touch! My blog is private but if you email me at artichokendj@yahoo.com I can send you an invite and we can stay in touch.
Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)
P.S. Your little man is so cute!
happy birthday!!! Mason's dance is probably the best present you'll ever get.
happy birthday reese! i love the birthday dance!
Happy Birthday Reese
I am so glad that you wrote me back. I actually found you through Megan C. blog. I really have no idea how I found her blog. This is such a fun way to stay in touch and see everyone from good old Alta!!! Let me know if you didnt get an invite to my blog! Much Love!
Natalie
Post a Comment