Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sizzlin Saturday

Well, our Saturday was a little busy and full of good times. Reese and I started out the morning with a mini triathlon at the Sports Academy. We started out with a 150 meter swim then hopped on our bikes and biked a total of 5 miles. Then we started to run our 1.5 miles. Reese and I did well in our first competition in two years. Reese actually took 1st place with a time of 27:11. Pretty good for no training. I, however, got 3rd overall with a time of 30:03. It was sweet! We even got little medals. I'm sorry we didn't get any pictures. Our camera battery was dead.
As a reward for our awesome racing abilities, we headed up to Bear Lake for the rest of the day with some friends. This time we had Reese's parents' Jet Skis. (Thanks for that, Randy and Win). Mason loves the Jet Skis. He just sits back while he has one hand to steer. And again, he loved the sand and the water.
Family fun in the Sun!

4 comments:

me and him said...

you are inspiriing!

Whit said...

Congrats! We were all talking about it at the reunion.

Melany said...

good job on the mini triathlon! you guys rock. i love the family picture, too. what a handsome family. :)

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

You guys are so amazing! Those are amazing times. I love Bear Lake. Usually, we go up there every summer, but we haven't gone yet. It looks like so much fun.