

You really don't know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up! That is our project this week at the Hulbert house...we are packing and moving! We will be moving back into our house this Saturday, yay. It is only a few blocks South of where we are living now but it's still a pain to get everything boxed just to move it a stone's throw away and then unpack it.

So far, we have only packed the things that we only use maybe once a month and those boxes alone almost fill our extra bedroom. I would post pictures of our boxes but everyone knows what a big brown box looks like. So I thought I would put some pictures of Mason along with this post. Enjoy!
5 comments:
hey girl....need some help??? i'm willing and able!
p.s. i finished 100 miles (go me) lets hit the pool!
Congrats I'm so excited for you guys to move back into your house!! Yay, love ya!!
I hate moving more than anything in the world. That's exciting that you're moving back into your house, though.
that's awesome that you're moving back into your house. what day are you moving? i may not be able to help much in my watermelon state, but paul sure can. :)
Ok, your boy is reese's mini-me! Oh my goodness. Love that smile!
Post a Comment