Reese and I combined with 3 other families for a great yard sale on Saturday. I don't have any pictures but I just wanted to let everyone know that our basement has been cleaned out of all the junk that was down there. Now we will be able to add yet another bedroom to the basement. So for all of you who would like to come and stay the night in the promised land (a.k.a. Cache Valley) we will have a nice and cozy room for you to stay in.
Since I don't have any pictures of the yard sale, here is a picture of the beautiful flowers that Reese gave me for our 3-year anniversary August 6th.
4 comments:
I love yard sales. Beautiful flowers. Way to go bro! I want to come stay. What are you doing for labor day?
paul got me flowers for our 3 year anniversary too. :) yay for august 6th!
sure melany. Those flowers are beautiful, Lacey! You have a nice husband.
Happy Be-lated Anniversary! What beautiful flowers. Lucky girl. Your house looks great. You guys are working hard!
Post a Comment