The three of us spent Thanksgiving weekend up in the Boise, Idaho area, Kuna to be exact, with Reese's family. It was great and we had a lot of fun!
Well, we returned home Sunday night to a non-Christmas decorated house. What would you do in a situation like that? Most people would go to bed and decorate the next day while their son took his nap. Not us though...we did it that night!! Reese and I finally made it to bed at about 1:00 a.m. Since Mason was asleep during the setup, the look on his face the next morning was priceless! He acted as though it was Christmas morning!
Here are some pics of when we turned the lights on for the first time. Again, it was a huge hit and Mason ran around like a crazy because he was not able to hold in his excitement.
Mason + Christmas = Uncontrollable Excitement and it's only December 1st!
Daddy and Mason reading a book about Bulldozers. It doesn't get any better than this!!
Mason has been helping me get ready for Christmas by helping me with my baking. Here he is stirring flour for our homemade rolls. Note: This picture was taken before he covered himself with the flour.
8 comments:
LOVE IT. Your house is beautiful too. Any luck with selling it?? We took our off the market the last day of November. Maybe we'll try again in the spring. You guys were go getters with getting everything done that night. Go you!
Such a cute post! I love Mason's cheese face! What's with our boys growing up so fast? I bet he was so excited to wake up to a house full of Christmas! It's like he gets to have Christmas morning two times!
I love that you stuck him in his high chair to help cook. Jaxon BEGS me to let him help! I am missing out on some good slave labor! What a cute guy he is, I love his excitement
mason looks so cute running around all excited over the christmas decorations. i know how he feels - i still get excited putting up my own. :)
i love the pic of him helping you cook. his smile is priceless~~ you tree is so pretty!
those pictures are pricless lace. i love mason's expresion when he saw the tree! bowen hasn't really noticed it's in the house yet!
I think Eric's days of being Santa are sadly over. I hope you guys have a fun Christmas party!
Your tree is very pretty! Where did you find your cute Christmas template? I've been looking everywhere for one.
Post a Comment