I could not get the other post to work so I am glad to see this. Good fun, good fun. Mason's stomp and clap is very improved since we saw you at the mall yesterday, and who knew Reese could shimmy like that?
I love that! It's hilarious. Mason is growing up so fast. What a cutie! If you guys are down here on the 14th you should stop by at my mom's. We're having a Christmas party with the fam!
3 comments:
I could not get the other post to work so I am glad to see this. Good fun, good fun. Mason's stomp and clap is very improved since we saw you at the mall yesterday, and who knew Reese could shimmy like that?
I love that! It's hilarious. Mason is growing up so fast. What a cutie! If you guys are down here on the 14th you should stop by at my mom's. We're having a Christmas party with the fam!
So so funny!! I love jib jab! What a cute little elf family!! oh and tell Reese he has a nice shimmy!haha
Post a Comment