Thus far February has been a great month! We actually have a house that has flooring, we've had family and friends visit, and we are expecting more family today! Mason is tackling me with excitement as I type.
I would also like to thank my parents for coming up this past Saturday to help us out with the downstairs. My dad and Reese worked downstairs getting the drywall ready for texturing and painting while my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby for almost 3 hours! It was nice and kelaxing...for the girls.
Thanks guys for letting us go out, talk and shop.I thought that since I haven't posted for some time that I would show you our front room with furnishings. You can click on over to
my other blog to see other decor items I have added to our space. Here is the front room with the carpet patch. I love the carpet patch by the way. It is more padded than a rug would ever be and it is just the right size. I know the curtains need lining but I haven't made it over to Joann's for the materials just yet...so let the sun shine on!

Here is the dining room. Still somewhat boring because I have an aversion to putting holes in my walls. It stems from my childhood when my dad would say how much he disliked patching holes before we would paint a room. So if I am going to put a hole in the wall, it has to be in the right place. Therefore, only the mirror is hung because I already had holes in the wall for it. I just bought that beautiful orchid today! I have asked one of my dear friends for help in keeping it alive but the more advice the better so if you have tips please leave a comment at the bottom of the post where it says "Your Thoughts."
Don't mind the cheesy little boy at the bottom of the picture.

And here is the kitchen. We don't know what to do with this space! Reese says that we need to paint it, which means I need to pick out a color and then he will help with the actual painting. I don't mind the painting part...it's the color picking that I dread! How are you supposed to imagine what a whole room looks like in one color from a 1"x1" paint chip?!
We were thinking of staining the cabinets but there are
A LOT of cabinets! Any ideas on paint colors at the moment? I was thinking a very light spring green but who knows.
6 comments:
it is looking sooo good!! sorry i had to run off fast at Ross...i wish i could have talk to you for hours. but i had a very very hungry husband and you know what that means. :) i love the green in my front room..i think it would look great. if you want to know what it is then let me know.
Lacey I love it!! It looks so nice! I love how you decorated it! Way cute, I love everything about it!
wow! everything look s great in your house! it was worth the hard work. You decorate super cute. I want to come up and see you and your house. I miss you.
It looks amazing Lacey! How do you like your floors? I am toying with the idea for my basement...
lace it looks great! i made my header on scrapblog.com {but now they're starting to charge for some stuff...dumb} save whatever you make as a jpeg. then you can save it as your header on the applesauce blog and on this one add the same picture {make sure it's on shrink to size} and add a hyperlink. if that doesn't make any sense let me know and i will come show you...i wanna see you house anyway!
Lacey! It's looks awesome! One day you will have to teach me how to stain cabinets cause we might do it to my townhome.
Post a Comment