I know I am at least a month behind on posting. Oh well. I figured I should get some pictures up before Reese and I head to the sunny, sinful 91 degree Las Vegas! I hope all of you enjoy your Utah rain. Ha ha! Just kidding. I will be thinking of all of you while we are buffet hopping.
Anyway, here is what we did for Easter this year. We went to my Grandma & Grandpa's house in South Jordan and had a hunt for eggs. Mason was loaded up with candy. He was the youngest hunter and did awesome. We should have taken a picture of his load but forgot. It was full of packs of Jelly Bellys, Airheads, several bottles of bubbles, and over $4 in change! The kid did very well for only his second hunt.
There will be more slide show pictures coming soon. Mason turned 2 on April 10 and Reese turned 27 on April 23rd! Lots of pics to come...someday...



1 comment:
i am impressed with all the candy he got. way to go Mason..i can just see him takin' down the kid who tries to get to the egg before him! :) have a fun trip
Post a Comment