Reese and Mason have a new wrestling technique. It is wrestling like Gorillas. Here they are doing their monkey crawls getting ready to attack each other.
As for me, I have been behind the camera for lack of getting myself presentable enough to be in front of the camera. Here is a picture of me on the one day I always get ready...Sunday, last Sunday to be exact. But even when I do get ready, I seem to get back into my pajamas as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy the glimpse of my emerging pregnant belly.
As for me, I have been behind the camera for lack of getting myself presentable enough to be in front of the camera. Here is a picture of me on the one day I always get ready...Sunday, last Sunday to be exact. But even when I do get ready, I seem to get back into my pajamas as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy the glimpse of my emerging pregnant belly.
8 comments:
I don't see your belly, where is it?? You're tiny:)
i think i might need a magnifying glass to see your belly.
No belly yet, you are so tiny! I love their wrestling pic! Too Funny!
LOL! Looks like you are in the "looks like I had a big lunch" phase.
you look great! are you going to find out what you are having?
Wow Space! You are so fat! I would be worried about all that extra weight you've packed on! I don't even recognize you. You need to visit the treadmill a little more!
And your belly is where? You're so freaking annoying! I'm not going infront of the camera until at least 20 weeks.
um, not to be repetative, but what belly? :) you look so cute!
your HUGE!! perhaps twins??? lace, how are you feeling? you should bring mason over to play with bo, we could take them on a really long walk and chit chat! lmk.
Post a Comment