
Here is another update that is a bit overdue. Nothing like starting a post with a picture of you and your boy showing off your personal hygiene skills. Mason is a pro at brushing his teeth as long as he doesn't have to stand in the bathroom to do it. He probably gets this from me. I am always walking around multitasking while I brush my teeth.

Mason and Reese made some cookie/brownies for one of Mason's friends. Here he is celebrating his brownie whisk and his cookie whisk. He always has a lick of the spoon too.

Here is our weekly pick from our tomato plants. A couple beefsteak tomatoes and a couple handfuls of grape tomatoes.

Here we are happy about our tomatoes.

Our awesome neighbor dropped off these beauties! A GIANT bowl of grapes and two LARGER THAN LIFE zucchinis. This picture doesn't do them justice. I should have had something else in the picture so that you could see the scale of these babies. They were delicious too! Thanks Sarah and Waylin!
Here is a belly picture...

I am 32/40 weeks in this picture. Only 8 weeks to go! I look at this picture and I feel a WHOLE LOT BIGGER than I look in this picture. I believe this picture was also taken before noon, which is when I show a lot less. I look like I have a watermelon under my shirt after about 4:00 pm each day. Everything is measuring right for her to make a big appearance on the 21st of November.

Here are some cupcakes that Mason and I made. First, we made ghosts with chocolate chip eyes. Have you ever seen a happier boy than one that is about to eat a freshly made cupcake?

He is in Heaven.

Here is his "Blue Steel" look. He kept pushing into my head to either be close to me or to just get me out of the picture.
5 comments:
YOur tomatoes look really good and I love the brownie batter whisk! That is probably my favorite thing too:)
Thanks for the update! I love the belly picture. You are one pretty lady! hugs to all!
you seriously are such an awesome mom. i can't remember the last time i made cupcakes with bowen.
i can't believe you only have nine weeks left? so crazy. nov. will be here before we know it!
you are seriously the cutest prego lady ever! i want some of your hottness.
you look friggin cute and amazing! especially for your second baby! ok so i have something for you and we need to come visit you guys. i'm actually going to go text reece because i don't have your #.
mason looks so cute and happy smiling in that pic with his cupcakes. and yes, i think he is trying to push you out of that last picture.
Post a Comment