Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Has Been Good So Far...

So far our fall has been fun and since I have been sick for the past week with head-cold stuff, I am just going to give you the pictures and not a lot of words...since everyone only wants pictures anyway. ;)

Here's Mason playing with friends in leaves. He loves it and I love it because leaves are easier and warmer to deal with than snow.His friend Kate helping Mason get buried.
He was so happy to be outside after being stuck indoors with a sick mom for so long.
Mr. Serious didn't know I was taking this picture.
All the kids together.
We also carved pumpkins for our Monday night Family Home Evening. I didn't get a great picture of Reese and Mason together so here is my favorite of Reese. Look how excited he is about his Spongebob carving. (You can't really see but it is really awesome in person. He even used a drill to make some of the sponge holes.)
Mason and Reese are both "scared" of the pumpkin. Mason was terrified last year of the jack-o-lanterns so they are mimicking his photo from last year.
Here's last year's photo...
Here's Spongebob...He really looks extremely awesome in person.
Here's my train. Mason loves both carvings. Since we didn't really let him carve with the knives we were using, we devoted our pumpkins to things he really likes right now...Spongebob and of course trains.
Mason showing off his mouth.
Reese had to work in Salt Lake one day so he took Mason with him.
Yes, I was in Heaven...
Yes, I did go shopping
Yes, I slept in. It was amazing.

So here are Mason and Grandma Hulbert reading before bedtime. She took him to Hogle Zoo the next day, which was great because he had never been. I guess when they pulled into the parking lot Mason started saying, "Train...Choo, choo!" There is a train at Hogle Zoo and they rode it but it was funny that he knew there was a train when he had NEVER been there before and he couldn't see it from the parking lot. Maybe he has a sixth sense for where trains are located.
Here are my boys.
If I had an office and in that office I had a desk, I would put this picture in a frame and stare at my two loves all day long. They are my world.
Mason was an Angel while I was sick. He just let me chill and was very patient with my lack of patience. Reese also came home early from work a few days so that I could have a parental sick break.
As for the baby, no we don't have a name so don't ask. Whenever we talk about it we end the conversation how it started...without a name. Everything is looking great and we are both healthy. Less than 4 weeks left now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the train!! What patience that must take to carve that. I'm always just hacking into mine:)

Jenae said...

Cute pictures! Mason is getting so big, I love the pics of him and Reese!! Less than 4 weeks, that's so exciting!! I can't wait to meet baby girl Hulbert!!

Beth said...

Hey sicky! I was sick too! My doc was pretty sure I had the flu which sucked like nothing has ever sucked before. For names, I suggest looking in your geneologies. That's how we found Kelsie's middle name Sophia. Just a helpful hint. It's hard figuring that out. If you want you can call me and I'll give you suggestions.