Monday, November 9, 2009

Home and Happy

Jaylee and mom are home and very very happy to be there. We both finally get to see family since we weren't able to have more than 2 total visitors in the hospital. Mason LOVES his new sister and held her for quite a while. We have pictures and will post them later.
Sent on the Now Network? from my Sprint® BlackBerry

7 comments:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

beautiful girl!! Congrats to you all!

Merz said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so happy for you. She is absoultely beautiful. I hope everything went well. How come you could only have 2 visitors?

SSCaldwell said...

Yay! What a blessing to be home with another healthy baby. She's beautiful and, if born on the eighth, has the same birthday as Greg. Congratulations!

Melany said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! maybe we can come see her in a week or two when you guys are more settled in. CONGRATS!!!!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

SOooo cute! Congratulations!!!!!!

Kristi H said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? Tired I'm sure. I am STILL tired all the time...! Hope you are doing well and your baby girl is a doll!

Beth said...

Ahh so cute. I'm excited to meet her one day.