Mason loves his new little sister Jaylee. He makes sure she always has a binky close. He also shares his toys by putting them next to or even on her face. He will even put his blankets on her once in a while. Keep in mind that NO ONE is allowed to touch his blankets so that's a big showing of love on his part.
8 comments:
That is so cute! He is so sweet. I wish we lived closer so I could bring over dinner or come over and help. I hope you are feeling good!
that is adorable...he is going to be the best big brother ever!!! watch out all the boys that have crushes on her.
She is so cute! Congrats you guys!
oh, that is so sweet! every little girl needs a big brother! let me know when you're ready for visitors we'd love to meet her!
I can't believe you have another one. Your little family is so cute. I hope is going well for you guys. Are you still in Logan? What are you guys doing now? We need to get in touch. Hopefully we can talk soon. Congratulations! Say HI to everybody for us.
Natalie
I LOVE how the photo of the four of you has a beam of light shining on Mason and the baby! It reminds me of a nativity scene in a movie or something. . . so sweet. You have a beautiful family Lacey!
What a good older brother! Your new little one is so cute Lace.
Post a Comment