Monday, March 8, 2010

Gardening

It was nice today so we had to go outside to enjoy the shining sun. Ever since the snow started melting my front planter area has been driving me nuts. It was really messy from my Iris bulbs/leaves not being cut back last fall since I was pregnant and didn't feel like leaning over a garden with my larger stature.

So Mason and I cleaned it up and now it's looking a whole lot better! Thanks Mason for your love of digging in dirt and Jaylee for sleeping in the stroller the whole time. What great kids!


Sent on the Now Network? from my Sprint® BlackBerry

3 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

Aren't jobs like that just a little bit better when you have a little helper! I'll never forget the first time I let Lauren help me clean the bathroom, she had a blast; and so did I for the first time in years!

Beth said...

Oh she looks all snug and bundled up. Where did you get that binky? It is cute! The garden is looking good and all ready for spring!

Unknown said...

Since you did a good job on your planter area you can come do mine
Brett