Hello Hulbert's. It's Natalie(marti)Kemp. How the heck have you guys been. You guys still look the same and your kids are adorable. How is Logan or I guess now richmond? I can't wait to be able to have my house let alone be building my own. Check out our blog at thekemp5.blogspot.com. We would love to hear from you.
STeve is working in Layton right now and we are looking for a place anywhere from Layton - to north SLC. Once we find a place we will get the whole fam moved down there :)
3 comments:
Hello Hulbert's. It's Natalie(marti)Kemp. How the heck have you guys been. You guys still look the same and your kids are adorable. How is Logan or I guess now richmond? I can't wait to be able to have my house let alone be building my own. Check out our blog at thekemp5.blogspot.com. We would love to hear from you.
Natalie
Hey! I saw your comment on my blog. :)
STeve is working in Layton right now and we are looking for a place anywhere from Layton - to north SLC. Once we find a place we will get the whole fam moved down there :)
what was the wonderful occasion??
Post a Comment