Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Mystery is Now Solved!

Reese and I have been plagued with a mystery for the past couple of days.  We will leave the room for a minute or two with Jaylee laying on her back and when we come back, she is on her stomach.  So,we weren't sure if she was rolling from her back to her tummy by herself ALREADY or if her sometimes too helpful older brother was rolling her over.
We have asked Mason if he rolls her over.  He says "No" but usually it is accompanied by a wide grin.  So we weren't sure if it was him or not.

Well, Reese has solved the mystery TODAY!  After church while I was at a meeting, Reese witnessed the event.

She rolls over by herself!!
Watch the videos...
And while I was typing up this entry, she did it again!  I am going to have a mover on my hands.  Re-baby proofing the house is going to happen sooner than I expected!

What worries me even more is that she pulls her knees under her while she is on her belly like she is about to crawl.  Ahh!

1 comment:

Jenae said...

She's so dang cute! That's awesome she's already rolling over, she's quick! Congrats on building a house too, that's so exciting!