Our house in its current state...
The gravel was poured into the foundation today. Here are Mason and Reese running around our future basement.
Here they are standing next to our future cold storage room.
They climbed through the window wells to get in. I believe cement floors are next.
Here is our photo-each-day picture. As you can see the gravel is leading up to the garages and into the garage. Thanks to our builders for working during the slightly wet weather.
By the way, the rest of Logan was rainy today, but north of Smithfield was actually quite pleasant...what does that tell ya? Everyone should come out to the blessed land of Richmond!
P.S. I found my camera so pictures of our current house should be coming soon, that is if I feel like taking them. :)




4 comments:
wahoo!! that is so exciting...you are going to be living in it before you know it.
fun! did you pick out the house plan?
Hey, we are moving to Utah this weekend! :) yippee!!!
SO fun!
That's so exciting Lace!! Looks like it's coming along beautifully!
Post a Comment