Reese bought me a new camera for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE IT!! Mine is black though.
My other camera just turned 9 years old. It was cutting edge when I bought it's 6.1 megapixel beauty-the price reflected that as well. Thank you older camera for helping me document my life for the past 9 years. You did a wonderful job.
So now here are some pictures of the first pictures I have taken with Sonny (I like to name things, so this camera's name is Sonny...we'll call the old camera Cher ;-)
Yep, I can't believe it either....this was the first picture I took with my camera. It will be deleted off my computer shortly after this posting but I just wanted everyone to see what I chose to shoot first. (At least this shot will make all the other ones I take look really good, right?)
There's a panoramic feature on the camera and as I was taking the shot, Reese turned his head so that's why it is a little artistic looking.
I love this man so much!
Isn't she cute?
Yep...definitely cute!!
I think Mason's pretty handsome too!
I love this kid. He makes me laugh. Most of the rocks that he wanted to throw in the small stream were cemented down because of how big they were. He still found some to throw in though.
Here are the rest of the pics taken of the kids at the park.
Reese came to save the Mason and Jaylee from me and my camera and took us all to dinner.
I'm telling ya...he's the best!!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a great birthday and are enjoying your new camera! Take lots of pics of the new house when it's ready :)
so fun! happy {belated} birthday! i love the pics of your kids at the park, they are so cute! looks like you are loving the new town. that's so good! can't wait to see the house!
your house is coming along:) I"m sure you'll be happy once it's done. Love the camera and the cute kids too:)
Post a Comment