Mason and Jaylee out in the yard enjoying the sunshine.
Jaylee is 7 months old!
She is now crawling and has 2 teeth. She is now reaching for us to pick her up too. She refuses to giggle! We will tickle her like crazy but just squeaks and hols in the laughs. At least she is mostly smiles all the time.
She likes puff treats, swinging, ANY of Mason's toys and hardly any of her own, eating paper, Popsicles, any time spent in the water, feeding herself, being outside on the grass, people watching, having 100% of your attention.
7 comments:
sounds like a true 7 month old! how fun, can't believe she's that old already!
she is totally darling!
I can't believe she is already crawling. That is crazy.
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 7 months old!
she is such a doll lace. i love the pics.
No way is she 7 months already! That's crazy, she is so dang cute!! I love all her pictures :)
Post a Comment