Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back in June...

Over a month ago, our little family of 4 went up the canyon for the day.  This secluded spot is only 11 minutes from our house and we LOVE IT!  We have been up a couple more times since then and find more fun things to do every time we go. 
Just hanging out by the fire

The messy faces of Jaylee
High Creek
Jaylee enjoys pulling Reese's hair for some reason.
     Nothing better than roasting Marshmallows up the canyon.
We had to drive through the river, which passed over the trail.  Good thing we have the jeep!

3 comments:

Nate said...

If you guys think you're awesome, you're right. You are awesome.

Nick said...

Hey Reese!

Ah, the power of the internet. I have found you, old friend. Looks like life is treating you and your wonderful family well. Great to read about it.

There is a missionary I was talking to down here in Phoenix that was thinking about doing track at USU after his mission. I instantly thought of you and all of your track gold medals. Would you consider talking with him? Can you provide me with some contact info?

Thanks,
Nick

Beth said...

How fun! We haven't even ventured up into the mountains with Kels yet. Your house is looking good. I assume you've moved in and haven't updated yet. More pictures please. Oh and a party would be cool too. Just sayin'!:)