I don't have pictures off the camera onto the computer just yet of our many adventures of the last month. The adventures of the Hulbert Family, which I know you are all just DYING to see and read about including Reese and my 5 year anniversary, a family trip to McCall, the moving into our house, the making our house a home, 4th of July, 24th of July, and all the other random pictures that you are can't wait to see, right?
Anyway, until all the pics get onto the computer and blog ready I just wanted to post SOMETHING...
ANYTHING because I knew it would make me smile.
So that was it.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Just make sure you do something today that makes YOU smile. :)
1 comment:
It made me smile as did catching up on my blog! And for one, cannot wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment