My sister-in-law Whitney has told me that it is my turn to list 100 things about myself. I hope that no one gets bored or too shocked while reading about the inner workings of Lacey.

- I love Reese with all my heart.
- My longest job I have ever held was for 14 months.
- I love being organized.
- I never want to leave the ward I am in-Married student ward.
- I love wearing pajamas.
- My biggest petpeave is when people don't focus their attention on the American Flag while the National anthem is being played/sung.
- I love reading to Mason.
- I love wake boarding and boating.
- I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- I keep a journal titled "Things that make me smile" and write down things in this world that make me smile.
- I am training right now for a sprint triathlon held in July.
- I secretly wish everyone knew that I was once a great track athlete that made it to NCAA Nationals.
- I wish my friends in Salt Lake lived in Logan with me.
- I can't wait until Reese and I build our house.
- I feel like I have great decorating ideas but never act on them.
- I want to learn how to do carpenter projects and wood working.
- Reese and I got married thinking we wanted 4 kids and I have decided that I actually want 6.
- I love staying up late.
- I love learning how to do new things.
- I hate feeling left out so I try to include everyone as much as possible.
- There are people I think about all the time and pray for that probably never think of me.
- I saved a note that Reese wrote to me for finishing a 1,000 piece puzzle in 2 days.
- I love working transcription at home; it helps my mind stay active.
- I am learning/relearning the piano on a keyboard my grandma gave me.
- I wish my mom and dad lived closer.
- I make my bed every morning.
- I started dancing when I was 3 years old and have never stopped.
- I am a state record holder in the 5A 4x100 relay.
- My favorite animated movie is Lilo and Stitch.
- I met my husband at Utah State University while running track.
- I hope with all my heart that Brett and Lynette will move to Logan.
- I love sending letters and cards in the mail but never seem to have stamps.
- Mason and I walk to Reese's office at least once a week just to say hi.
- I want to have a vegetable garden in my yard.
- I love my family even though they are crazy. (That includes my close family and in-laws.)
- I started running track in high school because I didn't want to ride the bus home from school. (Brett was a senior and since I didn't have my license yet, he drove us to school every morning. He had track practice right after school everyday, which meant I had to take the bus home or just wait for practice to be over. I took the bus home once and that was it. I then joined the track team and ended up helping the girls win state my senior year and getting a scholarship at USU.)
- I hate running but do it anyway.
- I am a neat freak.
- My favorite color is blue but I don't like to decorate with it.
- I haven't even started putting Reese's and my wedding album together. We've been married almost 3 years.
- My favorite show is The Office.
- I have already accomplished one of my New Year's resolutions, making a rag quilt.
- I have been skydiving and bungee jumping.
- The end of spring is my favorite time of year.
- If it doesn't snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, deep inside I don't feel like it's Christmas.
- My favorite flower is an Easter Lily.
- I have my future girls' names picked out.
- I had bright blonde hair until eighth grade.
- I love to cook.
- Deep down inside it really does bother me that Reese puts hot sauce on everything.
- My favorite vacation spot is Lake Powell.
- Mason and I read the Ensign while he eats lunch.
- I wish there were commercials for books.
- I weigh 10 pounds less than what my drivers license says.
- I worked at Kinkos for a summer and have hated out-of-date copy machines ever since.
- My shirts are organized by color and once they are in their color groups, they are then organized from longer sleeve to shorter.
- I love to win and can get very competitive.
- My favorite foods are applesauce and any kind of soup with bread.
- I met my best friend in Kindergarten.
- I was once told by a doctor that I had 15/20 vision, which is better than 20/20.
- I love making people laugh, especially my mom because her laugh is contagious.
- I am known to straighten up clothing racks at department stores. I am then told by whomever I am with that other people get paid for the work I am doing.
- When packing for a trip I lay out all my clothes on the bed before putting anything in my bag.
- I get claustrophobic sometimes especially when my legs or arms are restrained.
- I hate doing dishes.
- But I love to vacuum.
- I brag about Reese's accomplishments more than anyone else's.
- I write down things I need at the grocery store in order of how I walk through the store. (Ex. produce items, meats, cheeses, breakfast items, cooking needs, breads, dairy, mason's stuff, then toiletries)
- I love playing at the park with Mason.
- Sometimes I think I am hilarious but it always seems to happen when no one else is around.
- I was Goldilocks in a play while I was in 8th grade, but missed our biggest performance because I went to Lake Powell with my family instead.
- I don't understand how people have no common sense.
- I love to cuddle and get hugs from Reese and Mason.
- I make a list of all the things I have to do each day every morning.
- I am unbeatable at Disney Scene It.
- I want a dog and not just any dog. It will be a beagle and his name will be Colby.
- I went through modeling classes while I was a sophomore in college but they were unhappy with my muscular body that I had developed because of my track conditioning.
- I was the captain of Alta High School's Drill team and Girl's track team my senior year of high school.
- I don't like breathing hot air.
- I love photography, not photography class.
- Laying out in the sun is boring; playing outside in the sun is not.
- I love to wear heals with jeans.
- All I ever want for my birthday is for people to remember it. (It's May 17th fyi.)
- I love playing games.
- I love the smell of rain and fresh cut grass.
- I weighed more than Reese the last month of my pregnancy.
- I want my long hair back.
- I love working towards achieving goals even though Reese gets frustrated with me for rarely/never writing them down.
- I love to be outside.
- I teer up during some commercials.
- I love BBQs but don't like burgers, just the salads. My mom's Frogeye salad is my favorite.
- I have always wanted to live in Oregon.
- I hope my first cruise will be in the fall this year with Reese.
- I don't buy any type of candy or chips because I know I will just eat them so I bake cookies instead.
- I hate having my feet locked into things - snow skis, Rollerblades, skates. A wake board is the only thing that is okay.
- I love peanut butter paired with the following things: Anything chocolate, brownies, bananas, celery sticks, Oreos!, apples, just straight out of the jar, with cookies, and in ice cream.
- I want to go to Cape Verde where Reese spent part of his mission. (A group of islands off the northwestern side of Africa)
- My right foot is a size 8.5 and my left is a size 8. (Believe me, I've measured)
- I have been to Australia and twice to Hawaii because of track. Good thing I didn't take the bus home, see #36.
- I love being a wife and Mom.
8 comments:
we will only dress our child in black. and sometimes brown.
Thanks for playing Lacey! I love your list and learned quite a lot. Rocky does the same thing (#50), and I feel the same way. When are you building? 6 kids?! Go your team!
I think the thing that surprises me the most is how you write your grocery list. I think that takes talent. Fun getting to know you better!!
Hey! I'm number 59! YES! Your list is hilarious. P.S. Where did all your hair go? You still look super cute as usual:) Super lame!
yep, i read all 100!! you are very interesting! you might love peanut butter as much as me!
hey we must of missed you at ryans place today! or was it cancelled?? denise and i were there but since our kids weren't enjoying the cold (go figure) we didn't stay to long! sorry!
Yep, I read all 100 too! So many things I didn't know about you. A neat-freak huh! How fun. i like things clean too, but anything behind a door or cupboard isn't organized. That's what I've actually been working on today! Peanut butter is good!
You can't decorate in blue because of the blue geese in Grandma's kitchen. You've been overexposed.
I feel like I know you so much better. You are a very interesting person! I don't think I could even come up with 100 things
Post a Comment