Mason and I were able to go down to Sun City Arizona for about 4 days at the end of March to visit my mom's parents (my grandma and grandpa and Mason's great grandma and grandpa). We went with my mom, sister Sara, sister-in-law Heather, niece Elise, aunt Marlene, cousin Kelly and her two boys Luke and Cade. We drove down, which took us about 12 hours with all the stops we made. I really enjoyed seeing my grandparents and two uncles, Steve and Doug. I hadn't seen them since last August. Doug brought his new grandson with him to visit us. His name is Mason too! Seeing baby Mason made me realize how much my Mason has really grown. It was also fun to get into the sun and out of the cold and snow of Cache Valley.


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun and sunny, too! I think it's funny that you have friends Nate and Claire and Nate and Clarissa. What a coincidence!
Post a Comment