Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hurrah for Remote Car Starters...right?

As a wonderful Christmas present a couple years back my parents had a remote car starter installed. It is really nice in the dead of winter because I am able to start the car from inside my house and have it be warm once I get into it. Summers are also nice since I have the car cooled down before I put Mason in his car seat. Yep, just two pushes of a button on the key fob and I am set. I am really grateful for this little invention and for my parents for the gift of getting into a warm/cool car.

Well, this afternoon our neighbor stopped by and asked if we were going anywhere. Reese and I were kind of confused and said "No, why?" "Well..." she said, "your car is on." Now many of you may know that keys and Mason are almost synonymous. He loves jingling keys. It turns out that while he was playing with the car keys, he pushed the start button and the car turned on. Luckily it was only on about 10 minutes.

So Reese and I would like to thank Matt and Alicia for noticing that our car was randomly running this afternoon. Thank You!

4 comments:

Johnsens said...

Hey, I was looking at pics on your blog and noticed that you totally cut your hair. It looks cute. How have you guys been.

me and him said...

i'll just say 'SPOILED' and leave it at that!

me and him said...

oh but guess what...i just finished my list of 100 things about me!!

Melany said...

or, we could bring skip-bo and totally whoop yo' butts. (i beat paul 4 times out of 5 last night booyeah)