Yes we are still alive here at the Hulbert House. We (meaning me, Lacey) have been concentrating on house/craft/putting in another bedroom/planting/lawn care/you name it we have been doing it projects. I noticed that Summer was slipping away fast and so instead of staying indoors and blogging (even though I love to do it), I decided to get in gear and get as many things done as I can outside before I bunker down indoors until next spring.
So sorry that our blog is boring but it is on vacation while we get as much work done as we can before the big freeze hits.
2 comments:
yes, your blog has been boring. thank you for apologizing. please try to maintain a more entertaining blog in the future.
sure, she can borrow breaking dawn. i'm home most of the time - you can pick it up whenever you want. :)
Post a Comment