Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting Grocery Smarts

I just wanted to show off my first purchases through Grocery Smarts. Here is what I bought at Albertsons last week:
Nalley Pickles - $1.00 ea
Homelife Eraser - $1.00 ea
Glade Fabric & Air Freshener - $1.99 ea
Heinz 57 - $1.67 eaMy total bill would have been $64.17 but with my preferred savings card and coupons by bill ended up being $29.10. I saved $35.07! Yay for saving money while building a short term food storage!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am SO proud of you! Look at you building up your little food storage with items! It's fun, huh!

Jolyn said...

Yea, I love grocery smarts too... only I find myself spending more money than I did before because now I have to buy everything that is at a super price (items I probably would never have bought otherwise). But, I will admit that our food storage is overflowing! Jeff isn't totally convinced that I'm "saving money," but I keep telling him to look in our storage closet and see how good I am!

Beware, it gets addicting...

Beth said...

what is this grocery smarts that you speak of?