Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anne Geddes Baby

Anne Geddes is known for her photography because she takes pictures of babies mostly while they are sleeping and in a curled up position. Anyway, while I was getting dinner ready and Mason was watching Brady Bunch (he will sit still while Brady Bunch is on...weekdays 5:30-6:00 Mason sits still), it became unusually quite so I went over to check on him and he had fallen asleep. He always curls up his blankets underneath him and then settles in for a nap but since he wasn't in his crib, I was able to get my Anne Geddes shot! What do you think? I know he has clothes on and is a bit older but it is the classic Anne Geddes-baby-picture-taking position.



Anne Geddes is known for her photography because she takes pictures of babies while they are laying in

1 comment:

Johnsens said...

Wow he looks so peaceful! This is a really adorable picture.