Friday, September 26, 2008

Test Your Color IQ

Here is a link to the quiz where you must put color chips in order by hue. Try it out.
Here are my results:
  • Your score: 0
  • Gender: Female
  • Age range: 20-29
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1410
Leave a comment telling how you did. Thanks for playing!

I got this from the How About Orange blog

4 comments:

me and him said...

i scored 84:( and got a case of dizzyness!

m@R(! said...

i scored 21..wow i can't belive you scored 0...that is awesome

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I'll tell you one place you should check out while Mason is asleep, and that is www.southpawauto.blogspot.com It's one of the coolest up and coming auto sites out there and I hear you can get way good deals on whatever kind of vehicle you are looking for.

The Schroeder Family said...

Lacey that was a cool little test. I got a 4. You are quite the blogger!