20 years ago...
* I was 4 years old.
* I was dancing with a studio called Razz-Ma-Tazz
* I started preschool
* I lived in Sandy, Utah
10 years ago...
* I was 14 years old.
* I was in 8th grade
* I realized that math was my favorite subject in school
5 years ago...
* I was 19 years old and just starting my sophomore year of college at Utah State
* I met Reese and told him that we would never be in a relationship together (shows what I know)
* My favorite class was Business Stats
3 years ago...* Reese and I were just married
* I started my Senior year of college at Utah State
* I was picked to win the pentathlon at the WAC's indoor conference
* I had been a mom for 5 months to Mason
* I was a co-apartment manager with Reese
* I just played my first game of 5-pin bowling in Canada
* We took our first camping trip with Mason
* I went to Albertsons for some grocery shopping
* Cleaned my kitchen, which was messy again in less than 30 minutes
* Played outside with Mason
* Did my hair (be impressed because it only happens about twice a week)
* I rode my bike to Macey's with Mason in his new bike trailer
* I made banana bread
* Mason and I went to the park and played on the swings
* I just said bye to Reese because he had handball practice
* I just talked to Reese who just drove on Legacy highway (it's not open yet)
Tomorrow...
* Clean my house
* I will make homemade peach freezer jam
* Have a Munch and Mingle with my friends and their kids
* Pack for our trip to Boise this weekend
Next Year...
* Reese and I will have moved out of our current house
* I'll be a veteran triathlete
* I will have my long hair back
* I will sell homemade things at the Farmer's Market (you'll have to wait to see what I sell)

2 comments:
well, i really learned a lot and thourouly enjoyed the pictures! i have to tell you, although your long hair is gorgeous...you really look fantastic with short hair too...better than you think!!
p.s. i went to albertsons too...and i bet we got the same things! we should just go together and save gas money too!
Thanks for the tag that was a fun one! I remember when you used to dance at Razz-Ma-Tazz and I used to go watch you perform! I remember telling my mom how you were the best in the class and that I wanted to be as good as you!! Also, your gonna have to teach me how to make that peach jam! Sounds Delicious!! Love ya Lacey!
Post a Comment