Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look What I got!!!!

I have been looking for a good little entertainment piece to put in my home. Something that makes me and any guests laugh, helps me put things away, and most importantly helps me to remember to stop and just have fun.

So I went to the store and found exactly what I was looking for! It is 34" tall and weighs approximately 25 pounds. It's practically new because it is only 18 months old. It has a couple scrapes at some of the joints but it is still in really good condition.

I think I got the only one of this model so sorry if you wanted it.


Isn't it crazy what you can buy at grocery stores these days?

6 comments:

Jenae said...

What a stud!! Nice buy!haha

Megan said...

That is hilarious! I love it!

Brett and Nette said...

Yeah where do I get one of those?

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

You are such a cute mom. Mason looks so cute peeking out of the shopping cart!

me and him said...

your kidding. they come in calm form?? you must have spent A LOT!!

Whit said...

I totally fell for it. Could he get any cuter?!