Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mason Update

I was on the phone with Grandma Schroeder the other night and I happened to tell her how cute I thought Mason looked in his new Fall clothes that he has been wearing. Well, she obviously wished she could see so she said that a picture needed to be taken and posted. So here you go Grandma. Mason says "Cheers!"
This is one of Mason's new favorite activities with Dad. Reese leans Mason forward and Mason tries to stay up instead of flopping in half.
I am surprised that Mason stays like this for so long because he laughs the whole time!
I have a problem. I can no longer vacuum my house. It's not like my vacuum is broken or anything. It's just that once I get the vacuum out I take the cord to go plug it into the wall, then I turn around and someone has taken the vacuum from me. If you haven't guessed by now, Mason takes the vacuum from me. He loves to push and pull it all over the house. It would be very helpful that he loves to vacuum except for a couple things: He isn't quite tall enough yet to be able to operate it effectively, he doesn't get all of the floor, and he won't let me touch it. Once I do take it I have to put it away or else I have a sobbing little boy grabbing at my legs. The same thing used to happen when I would use the lawn mower and mow the lawn.

7 comments:

Jenae said...

Cute fall clothes!! I think the fall clothes for boys are so much cuter than the summer clothes!! What a stud, hopefully he'll still love to vacuum when he is tall enough to vacuum effectivly so you don't have too!

Bethany said...

How great is that? Ok,not really, yet! Funny how kids get so attached to some things or ideas and just cant let go. It is extra funny that it is the vaccum for Mason!

Whit said...

Sounds like a good idea for Santa or Grandma.

marci said...

dang girl, check out those mad scrapbooking skills! looks so fun! i LOVE the fall clothes on bowen too! they're so much fun to bundle up!

Melany said...

ha mason's a strong litte bugger. his abs are probably stronger than mine...which isn't saying that much since mine are still wobbly and nonexistent since being pregnant...

Shook Family said...

I have not seen you forever. I am so glad I found your blog. Mason is so dang cute. I love it! by the way this is Lindy Shook!

Beth said...

HE IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!