Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mason's New Trick

Here is Mason's new trick. What is this new trick you ask...instead of explaining, here are some pictures to show you.
First, he opens his closet. I don't know when or how he learned this but my control of when his toys come out is now over. One minute the closet will be closed and his room will be *spotless* and within a blink of an eye it somehow has toys, balls, and books strewn all over the room.

He takes his FAVORITE box of balls out of the closet.

He then makes sure that they are thoroughly spread around the room, including under the bed, in every corner, and he even sneaks some out of his room.

Once he makes sure that they are spread out enough so that I don't have enough time to pick them all up before he gets back to them, he gets the box out of the way.

That's right...he puts the box back in the closet without me prompting him at all.

Then he closes the closet to make sure I have no idea where the box is so I couldn't possibly be able to clean up all the balls that he has just dispersed.

This is Mason in action throwing balls at me because I just documented his whole strategy.

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

That is hilarious!! it makes perfect sense though..if he hides the box then he doesn't have to clean up. wow what a genius!

Whit said...

Funny! Hide the evidence!

Jenae said...

Haha too funny! He is very smart to hide the box from you! Then he can just play with them whenever he wants!haha Are you guys going to Linda's for Halloween? If so, maybe the boys can go trick or treating together!

SSCaldwell said...

He needs more balls. He just wants to live in a ball pit. Who wouldn't?