So, Reese and I packed up and left for a 7-Day Cruise to the Western Caribbean. We left from Miami and went to Cozumel Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. It was awesome and we both loved it! Mason also had a blast staying in Utah with the Grandparents. (Thanks again you guys!)
Since we just got back Saturday night I don't have all the pictures accessible just yet. But here is a slide show of most of our trip. We had one underwater camera that we filled up with pictures so once I get those developed I'll post those ones as well.



14 comments:
Wow it looks like a ton of fun. Warm weather in December, what could be better. Glad you guys had a great time. Congrats on Reece graduating.
Congrats Reese, that is so awesome!! I would also pick a cruise over walking at graduation!!haha Looks like you guys had a blast, fun pictures!!
Okay, this isn't fair. What an AWESOME graduation gift. Reese, congrats! I'm pretty sure my graduation gift consisted of eating at the Golden Corral.....
Way to go REESE! you guys look like you had so much fun! i LOVE stingray city! it's crazy how calm and friendly they are, huh?! i'm pretty sure we saw the same eal and shark...they been in those caves for a while! you got some great pictures!! lacey, you looked pretty hot all decked out for the formal night!! so, does this mean no more 'student' ward??!?
Nice cruise pics! Love the shuffleboard. Your hair is cute. I'm also going brown next time. What cruise line did you go with? Chad and I have been looking at cruises to go on in February!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time we're coming with!
LUCKY!!!! that is the exact cruise Jon wants to go on...we were even contemplanting since they are SUPER cheap right now! but then i remembered i have a baby to feed. :( oh how i wish i could have been there with ya!! congrats REESE!!!!!!!
I am so jealous right now. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a way to celebrate graduation. Heb and I liked your "talk" in church yesterday, so funny!
Way to go Reese! Thanks for not making us sit through your graduation. Your trip looks great! I am jealous.
Some day we will join you! So fun. Glad you had such a good time!
that looked like SO much fun. paul and i have been wanting to go on a cruise for a while. maybe after i'm done nursing...congrats reece on graduating! hope you guys have a great christmas!
Way to celebrate! Congrats!
Oh my gosh! you guys are so freaking luck to have gone on a cruise! I'm so jealous! Your family is so cute and Mason is getting so big. I love that I'm a blogger now. Now I can stalk you!!!!!
serioulsly? how lucky! It's looks fabulous!!!!
thanks for sharing your photos. Love your swimsuit too by the way ;)
Post a Comment