I just wanted to make sure I could still dedicate a post to our New Year's Celebrations and activities. And since this is basically our family journal...I think I'm still within the "Happy New Year's Posting"deadline.
First off, Here are the darling boys of the family playing each other at Madden Football on the old school Playstation. Even though Mason can't talk, it sure does sound like he does a lot of trash talking or something to that effect. He will point to the screen and say, "Whoa wa ya!" and then laugh at times as if he just intercepted a pass. I enjoy watching and listening to them.



When I came home from the store on New Year's Eve this lovely bouqet is what I saw waiting for me on the table. How sweet is Reese!?! Not only did he give me some beautiful roses, but he had also came home from work early and cleaned up the house! Thanks for making every year better than the last, Reese.
New Year's Eve we spent the evening babysitting Reese's cousin's little boy, who was an angel and then headed over to our friends' house to play some serious and heartpounding Dance, Dance Revolution. Now, I have quite a bit of experience with dancing (ages 3-19) and with coordination (I'm gifted), but for the life of me, I cannot pass a level at Dance Dance Revolution. I think something becomes disconnected between my brain and my feet, balance, and lower body when I hear the words "Dance Dance Revolution" because I COULD NOT pass a single level. Oh well, I'll get better at it one day.

On New Year's Day, we were invited to go
snowmobiling! (Thanks again Jon and Lori!) We rode around Wellsville on and off for about 6 hours. It was so much fun!

Here is the troop about to head out for our first ride. Look how wide open the land is...LOVE IT!

Mason absolutely
L~O~V~E~D riding on the snowmobile. Since they are such loud machines I would slow down to ask if he was okay, which kind of angered him because he just wanted to keep going.

Here is Reese and Mason speeding by. It doesn't look like it but Mason really is having fun.

We also towed the little kids around on tubes. Here is Reese holding our relaxed little BUG.

Mason was so relaxed on the tube that he fell right asleep. I have no idea why I am pointing to my eye.

Here we are at the top of a mountain. It was as far as we could go on this trail because the wind had blown all the snow away. From this spot we could see all of Cache Valley and part of the highway in Sardine Canyon.
We had a grand ol' time ringing in the New Year. I hope yours was awesome too!
4 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! Glad you had a wonderful holiday season!
you guys are studs!! Mason looks like a natural on the snowmobiles
that looks like so much fun! mason will love looking at these pictures when he's older.
(paul can't pass a dance, dance revolution level either b/c i whoop him so hard every time.)
You lil dare devils! That is fun stuff and it makes for great pics!
Post a Comment