I, Lacey, have decided that I have a lot of random thoughts and ideas. I decided that I need a place to put them all. So instead of loading up my "favorites" folder, I thought I would just put them back on the internet in blog form.
So here I am announcing Lacey's Applesauce!
(Applesauce is not only delicious mushy apples but the word also means nonsense)
So stop on by if you would like to see what projects/crafts/recipes and other ramblings I am working on.
2 comments:
That so exciting Lacey, I'm way excited for it!! I love your post below, your family picture in all your snow gear is way cute, and I love the one of him and Reese playing playstation too! I bet Mason had a blast!
Seriously I cant get over how freakin cute you guys are! Yuo have the cutest family. I love reese and Mason playing nintendo together, Its awesome! I miss you when are you coming down?
Post a Comment